Thursday, February 14, 2008

Only on 'The Today Show'


(1:30 PM) I could be crass and call Hanoi Jane a clueless cu*t...but I refuse to sink to her or Ensler’s level--especially on Valentine’s Day. My buddy had the perfect word for Fonda, Ensler and 'VM': Dreadful!

Jane Fonda C-word bomb

UPDATE 2:00 PM
So are Amherst School officials going to apologize after Friday night?

Boneheads Apologize

UPDATE: 11:40 PM
Well Crusty finally went cyber and here is their editorial drival

The Editor Has No Clothes

3 comments:

O'Reilly said...

I think she's on your side Larry...


The actress used the four-letter c-word for a woman's anatomy on the show Thursday while talking about the play "The Vagina Monologues." Fonda, 70, is appearing in a 10th-anniversary performance.

Fonda said she was asked to perform a monologue with a slang term for vagina as the title — and she used the term itself on the air. She said her reply was, "I don't think so. I've got enough problems."


But who needs a lefty radical as as an ally in the culture war?

So the question remains, if Jane Fonda finds that part of the play too controversial for her to perform on Broadway, how does the Amherst High School principal find it appropriate for kids 55 years younger?

O'Reilly said...

Happy Valentine's Day my friend.

Larry Kelley said...

Thanks o'reilly. I've had better V days. Chatting with your wife over the Internet because she's half a world away--even with live digital video conferencing via Skype--doesn't quite cut it.

Although it was kind of cute when Donna kissed her webcam and Kira hugged my laptop's built-in camera simultaneously.