Monday, February 9, 2009

A sense of where you are

Gotta wonder how much it would cost to white out "Amherst" from all the nifty signs, replace all the stationary and repaint the vehicles.


Neil said...

Not even Ed posted on this thread.

I find it hard
It's hard to find
well anyway whatever

Anonymous said...

This post was so boring that even the usual suspects begged off.

LarryK4 said...

Hmmm...But somehow it inspired a freakin nitwit like you to take the freakin time to respond.

Freakin nitwit!

LarryK4 said...

And, of course, I have to wonder if you even got the journalistic reference to McPhee.

S.P. Sullivan said...

I would hope they don't touch those signs; they cost half a million bucks.

LarryK4 said...

Yeah, they looked pretty new and pretty expensive to me.

But hey, I'm an Amherst fan (in a weird tough-love sort of way) so I guess I'm prejudiced.