Friday, January 25, 2008

Ground Control to Principal Jackson


So, it’s been a week. No sign of Mr. Jackson. Either the space aliens got him or he called up that Override PR flak from Unicom ARC for a consultation and was advised to never meet with the enemy. Oh, well.

Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 15:18:10 -0500
From:"Mark Jackson" To:"larry kelley"
Subject:Re: VAGINAS! Vaginas, VA GI NAS

Larry:

Rather than spar, I'd rather meet and talk. Can I buy you coffee?

Mark

Mark Jackson, Principal
Amherst Regional High School
21 Mattoon St.
Amherst, MA 01002
W: 413-362-1701
F: 413-549-9704
jacksonmk@arps.org

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 05:07:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: VAGINAS! Vaginas, VA GI NAS
To: "Mark Jackson" From:"larry kelley"

Mark,

No offense to Dr. King but I'm open on Monday (1/21). First
coffee is at 5:35 am and second one around 9:00 am.

Larry

3 comments:

O'Reilly said...

Well done Larry! Since was not responsive to your follow-up inquiry, then he can allocate some meeting time out of his busy day and answer your questions in person.

O'Reilly said...

Since HE was not responsive

Larry Kelley said...

Hey O’reilly,

Well…I will be in my office this coming Monday at 5:35 (technically we open at 6:00 AM but I like to get there a tad early to make sure the place is presentable) and since my daughter has no-school on Monday and since the Pioneer Valley Chinese Immersion Charter School follows the same calendar schedule as the Amherst public schools I assume Mr. Jackson has the day off.

Hell, I don’t care if he brings Hochman and the entire school committeee with him (although my office is a tad small).