Friday, September 14, 2007

Lassie come home!


Okay folks, anybody from outside Amherst just keep moving along…as the cops at an accident scene say: “Nothing to see here.”

BUT: if you live around my old Amherst stomping ground—High Street, Gray Street, Main Street (otherwise known as “Crow Hill”, where the Irish hung out) could you keep an eye-or-two out for this pooch?

She’s an “indoor dog” with medical problems and her owner has terminal cancer (No, I’m not writing a screenplay here--oftentimes truth is stranger than fiction)

Call Amherst PD at 259-3000 (and please hurry as the police will have their hands full later this evening with noise/party/riot situations).

2 comments:

maryd said...

I'll have Bill keep an eye out at work today. Let us know when she is found!

On a separate note, I've been waiting for you to comment on the new B of A building on Triangle St. My daughter and I think it looks like a pizza hut or KFC!

Larry Kelley said...

Hey Mary,
Thanks, I bumped into Carol Hepburn this morning at the Hess station as I often do so I will keep getting updates.

Yeah, I'm preparing an update on Bank of America. You know the bank who just raised their ATM fees; and of course, the new "building" on Triangle is simply one BIG ATM